There are various reasons why Sparring classes are beneficial to your Taekwondo training.
- First, they are a great workout and help to build stamina and endurance.
- Second, you can gain the confidence, having practiced sparring, to defend yourself in a difficult situation.
- Third, you can practice sparring techniques so that you can implement them in a match.
- Fourth, you can prepare for Full Range Sparring, which you will need to learn in order to obtain your Black Belt.
- Finally, it’s a great stress reliever!
All students, Yellow Belt and up, are required to attend Light Sparring classes in order to qualify for their next Promotion test.