- Bow to your instructor upon entering and leaving the school.
- Bow to the Banners before entering and leaving the training area.
- Lineup quickly by belt rank, right to left as you face the flag.
- Kihab (say “Tae Kwon” or “Hut”) loudly to show your enthusiasm.
- Try not to disrupt class (no talking).
- If you have a question, raise your hand (not your fingers).
- Pay attention when the instructor pauses the class.
- Turn away from your instructor if you need to adjust your uniform.
- Make sure your uniform is complete and clean.
- Pick up and return equipment quickly.
- Sit down if you are resting, if possible with your legs crossed.
- Let your instructor know if you need to leave the class for any reason.
- Address your instructors as Mr. Kim, Ms. Shim, or Sir.
- Respond to all questions with “Yes, Ma’am” or “Yes Sir”.
- Run in the training area.
- Talk loudly in the waiting area.
- Talk loudly in the training area.
- Hit the punching bags or towers during class.
- Make unnecessary noise during class.
- Sit or play on the kicking towers.
- Hang from the low bar.
- Lie down in the training area during class.
- Move if your instructor has asked you to demonstrate, for safety reasons.
- Throw anything in the school – equipment or sparring gear.
- Show respect for each other, and higher ranking belts in the way you talk and treat each other.
- Show respect for your instructors in the way you talk and behave at all times.
- Show respect for your parents at all times, inside and outside of the dojang.